Unable to view my post - "Vim: Caught deadly signal HUP"

Thiagu Janakiraman

Jul 19, 2016, 7:19:31 AM7/19/16
to vim_use
Hi,

I did post the below topic. Now, I'm unable to view the post now. Can you please help on that?

The page is loading BLANK and it doesn't throw any error. I tried with different browser (like Chrome, IE 11) but still the same issue.

Topic : Vim: Caught deadly signal HUP

Thanks & Best Regards,
Thiagu

Thiagu Janakiraman

Jul 19, 2016, 7:23:16 AM7/19/16
to vim_use

Attaching the screenshot of the error for your reference.

vim_error.jpg

Ben Fritz

Jul 19, 2016, 10:55:34 AM7/19/16
to vim_use

Works fine here. Firefox, Chrome, and IE.

Try the browser refresh button? And then again after clearing cache? I see a similar issue from time to time but just hitting refresh usually fixes it.

Thiagu Janakiraman

Jul 20, 2016, 7:45:39 AM7/20/16
to vim_use
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 4:49:31 PM UTC+5:30, Thiagu Janakiraman wrote:

Hi Ben,

I tried the refresh button and clearing the cache completely, but still unable to view the message.

Christian Brabandt

Jul 20, 2016, 8:59:26 AM7/20/16
to vim...@googlegroups.com
You can also try another mirror, e.g. gmane:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.editors.vim/122078

you can even direct link to a certain message-id, like this:
http://mid.gmane.org/0e5caf6b-8da2-41eb...@googlegroups.com

Best,
Christian