Cannot send mail to the vim-dev mailing list

Arnaud Decara

Jul 22, 2015, 11:56:02 AM7/22/15
to vim_use
Hello!

My mails don't arrive to the vim-dev mailing list.

I have subscribed, my mails are in plain text, and they are small in size.

I have tried to send mail via the webmail of gmail, the google group interface and Thunderbird.

I have tried sending to vim...@vim.org and to vim...@googlegroups.com .

I guess I am doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what to try now?

Arnaud

Christian Brabandt

Jul 22, 2015, 12:02:15 PM7/22/15
to vim_use
Hi Arnaud!
Sorry for the inconvenience. I am currently away and have bad network
connectivity so wasn't able to release your mails. I did so now and from
now on, your mails should go through.

Best,
Christian
--
Würden wir jede Woche so spielen, wären unsere Leistungen nicht so
schwankend.

Arnaud Decara

Jul 22, 2015, 1:34:18 PM7/22/15
to vim_use
Thanks Christian,

I apologize for the mess I made : I thought that there were some problem with the contents of my messages since I have been in the group for three weeks.

Arnaud