list packages installed through vimball

kamaraju kusumanchi

Apr 28, 2016, 11:40:03 PM4/28/16
to v...@vim.org
Can someone tell me how to list all packages that were installed
through vimball?

:help vimball tells about how to install, remove a vimball. It does
not talk about listing all the package names. Any ideas?

FWIW, I am using vim 7.4 on Debian Jessie.

thanks
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog

Gary Johnson

Apr 29, 2016, 1:59:13 AM4/29/16
to vim...@googlegroups.com
On 2016-04-28, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to list all packages that were installed
> through vimball?
>
> :help vimball tells about how to install, remove a vimball. It does
> not talk about listing all the package names. Any ideas?
>
> FWIW, I am using vim 7.4 on Debian Jessie.

A record of all the vimballs installed is maintained in
~/.vim/.VimballRecord to allow the files installed to be removed.
See ":help :RmVimball". Each line of that file begins with the name
of the vimball.

Regards,
Gary

kamaraju kusumanchi

Apr 29, 2016, 9:06:25 PM4/29/16
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Gary. Exactly what I needed. I should have read the help pages
more thoroughly instead of just eyeballing it.