My vim is not working properly

srlhyo

May 17, 2018, 8:03:30 PM5/17/18
to vim_use
Hi all,

I am really sorry to be so vague and uninterested but I am getting anxious about not being able to use vim as wished. I have got windows and downloaded Vim 8.0 but I am unable to run some plugins, such as "browserlink". For instance, if I run :py print(1) it gives the following error: E887: Sorry, this command is disabled, the Python's site module could not be loaded.

I have even downloaded Python 3.6.5 but I still get the same error. My question is: is there any way of installing vim free of these problems? I really want to be able to use vim but it's been hard to do it so.

Many thanks

Shlomi Fish

May 18, 2018, 3:22:51 AM5/18/18
to vim...@googlegroups.com