Don't know how to work Stroustrup's code example named PHONE_BOOK

aubertin.sylvain

May 18, 2016, 4:51:38 AM5/18/16
to vim_use
Hi
This file runs ok
one 1}
{two 2}
{three 3}
{four 4}
{five 5}
{six 6}
{two 2}
{three 3}
{four 4}
{five 5}
{six 6}
four 4
three 3
But now I dont know how shall I enter names and numbers. May be another file is missing. May I (beginner) have some help. Thanks a lot

Shlomi Fish

May 18, 2016, 7:59:08 AM5/18/16
to aubertin.sylvain, vim_use
Hi there,

please reply to all recipients.
it is not clear what you want to do exactly, which problem you are running into
and what it has to do with vim. Please explain it better. Not everyone of us
have Stroustrup's books.

Regards,

Shlomi