ctrl+enter not working from vim.exe in windows command prompt

av

Feb 23, 2015, 11:59:50 AM2/23/15
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I tried a mapping I have ctrl+enter in vim.exe running in the windows command prompt and this mapping is not captured. Only the enter from that combination is captured. But ctrl+f for example is captured. So I don't understand, does somebody have an idea (other than to switch to linux :)

Thanks,

Alexandre

Nikolay Pavlov

Feb 23, 2015, 12:23:35 PM2/23/15
to vim...@googlegroups.com

I tried a mapping I have ctrl+enter in vim.exe running in the windows command prompt and this mapping is not captured. Only the enter from that combination is captured. But ctrl+f for example is captured. So I don't understand, does somebody have an idea (other than to switch to linux :)

You must switch to GUI. In terminal Vim <C-Enter> is not working on any platform, even if terminal can send something different when you press <C-Enter> then just <Enter> (by default terminals do not send something for <C-Enter> that is different from <Enter>, sometime they may be told to do this).

Thanks,

Alexandre

---