Re: Mac command button working in the MacVim GUI but not when I run MacVim in the terminal?

Message has been deleted

Yongwei Wu

Jun 7, 2016, 1:58:09 AM6/7/16
to vim...@googlegroups.com
You can enter "cat" and try different keys. If the key press does not result in anything, your terminal app probably intercepts it.

I do not think Command keys can be passed to a command-line application, in general.

On 7 June 2016 at 07:35, a153 <ak1...@my.bristol.ac.uk> wrote:
Hi everyone,

In my ~/.vimrc file I have mapped NERDTree as follows:

map <D-\> :NERDTreeToggle<CR>

This allows me to toggle NERDTree using CMD + \ in the MacVim GUI but it doesn't work when I run MacVim in the terminal (I use iTerm2). Why not?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

---

Wu Yongwei
Message has been deleted