Vim 2015 calendar available

Bram Moolenaar

Dec 19, 2014, 9:28:00 AM12/19/14
to vim-an...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org, v...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org, vim-mu...@vim.org

Hello Vim users,

I have updated the handy desktop calendar for 2015. It prints on one
sheet of paper and, after folding and applying a bit of glue, stands on
your desk.

It is available in English and Dutch. You can find the PDF files on my
website: http://moolenaar.net/#Calendar

If you are doing your Christmas shopping on Amazon, please consider
using the links on this page: http://www.iccf.nl/click1.html
A percentage of the sales will go to Vim's charity, helping children in
Uganda, and it doesn't cost you anything.

Otherwise, consider making a donation: http://www.iccf.nl/donate.html
And for a very special Christmas present: Sponsor a child!
http://www.iccf.nl/sponsor.html

Happy Vimming!

--
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
-- Michael Davis -- "Tonight Show"