MacVim nearly 200 patches behind Vim

mv...@forallx.net

Jan 19, 2015, 1:59:31 PM1/19/15
to vim...@googlegroups.com
We are now nearly 200 (!!!!) patches behind mainline Vim. There hasn't been a patchlevel update in nigh six months.

Is github.com/b4winckler/macvim abandoned? I sincerely hope not.

I don't know the relevant languages, or about MacVim-specific internals, or
else I'd try to bring the Vim patchlevel up to date myself and make a pull request. I'd be afraid to accidentally clobber something MacVim-specific.

Charles

Andrew Stewart

Jan 19, 2015, 2:12:47 PM1/19/15
to vim...@googlegroups.com
For what it's worth I managed to build my own MacVim with a Vim patchlevel of 542 just before Christmas, starting from the MacVim repo.

I've been meaning to post the steps but haven't got round to it yet...

Yours,
Andrew Stewart