Ctrl-o not working with non-QWERTY keyboard layout

Ivan Brennan

Feb 6, 2014, 2:34:42 AM2/6/14
to vim...@googlegroups.com
I'm playing around with an alternative keyboard layout (Workman) and noticed that if I try Ctrl-o to jump back in the jump list, MacVim doesn't register the Ctrl modifier and just does a plain 'o' (opening a new line below the current line).

Some digging through the help files led me to the 'imd', 'imc', and 'imi' options, as well as :lmap but I'm not sure how to make sense of it all. I'd like to use the Workman keyboard layout in all modes, rather than it switching back and forth.

Also, this problem doesn't seem to crop up in terminal Vim, just MacVim.

Any advice?

Ivan Brennan

Feb 6, 2014, 10:52:35 AM2/6/14
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Actually, it seems *none* of the Control key commands are working, like the Control key isn't being recognized.