Combining accents in MacVim

已查看 39 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Nicola

未读,
2016年6月27日 03:37:422016/6/27
收件人 vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
sorry if this has been reported already (I could not find any information).

Combining accents are not rendered correctly in MacVim, no matter
whether "Draw marked text inline" is checked or not. Try, for example,
ė̃ (U+0303 with U+0117). Such combinations are displayed correctly in
terminal Vim (both in Terminal.app and iTerm2) using the same fonts (I
have tried with Menlo, Consolas, and SF Mono).

Using MacVim 7.4 (104), patch 1-1941, compiled by Homebrew.

Nicola

Nicola

未读,
2016年6月27日 03:40:072016/6/27
收件人 vim...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, forgot to mention that this happens only when using the Core
Text renderer.

Nicola

Tony Mechelynck

未读,
2016年8月6日 07:10:382016/8/6
收件人 vim_mac、nvitac...@gmail.com
No reply, it seems.

On Linux, I have noticed that some fonts place combining characters correctly while others don't. For instance in FreeMono (and FreeSans and FreeSerif in the browser) the combining accents are correctly placed. In some other fonts (I forget which) they aren't.

Best regards,
Tony.

Nicola

未读,
2016年8月9日 12:50:522016/8/9
收件人 vim...@googlegroups.com
I do not think that it is a font problem. I have tried with lots of
fonts (including FreeMono) and the behaviour is the same: using Core
Text Renderer, the height of diacritical marks does not adapt to the
height of the associated glyph.

Btw, is this the right place to report issues or should I use GitHub?

Nicola

Tony Mechelynck

未读,
2016年8月10日 15:33:202016/8/10
收件人 vim_mac、nvitac...@gmail.com
If this is a mac-only issue, as it seems to be, this is the proper place.

For issues concerning all versions of Vim whether or not running on a Mac, there are also the vim_use Google group for questions about general use, for instance "How do I get syntax highlighting even on very long lines" or "what is the difference between vimrc and gvimrc? (both of these are answered in the help), and the vim_dev Google Group for "development" issues including bug reports, crash reports, requests for enhancements, etc.

GitHub issues are reflected on the vim_dev group.

Best regards,
Tony.
回复全部
回复作者