Question regarding MacVim check for updates

Ely Golden

Aug 16, 2015, 6:44:17 AM8/16/15
to vim_mac
Hi,

I recently installed Vim on my mac (built from source on GitHub), and I noticed that the “check for updates” button is greyed out. Why is this? What should I do about it?

David Henderson

Aug 16, 2015, 10:41:22 AM8/16/15
to vim...@googlegroups.com
On 14 Aug 2015, at 17:14, Ely Golden <elyis...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I recently installed Vim on my mac (built from source on GitHub), and I noticed that the “check for updates” button is greyed out. Why is this? What should I do about it?

Nothing, it’s been unused for years now.

David P Henderson
c: 757.286.3212
--
"The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first and love of soft living and the get-rich-quick theory of life."
-- Theodore Roosevelt