Map cmd-click?

Benjamin Kudria

Mar 13, 2014, 4:51:46 PM3/13/14
to vim...@googlegroups.com
I've tried mapping cmd-click to a command like so:

map <D-LeftMouse> <LeftMouse><c-]>

but it doesn't seem to work. (The map with <C-LeftMouse> works fine.) Is this is a limitation in MacVim? Is it possible to have a mapping like this work?

Björn Winckler

Mar 14, 2014, 3:43:09 AM3/14/14
to vim...@googlegroups.com
I believe its a limitation. You can see which key event is received
by entering insert mode, hitting <C-v> and then clicking the mouse
holding down various keys. Doing this it looks like cmd-clicking is
interpreted as a normal click.

I vaguely remember looking into this a while ago and giving up, but it
doesn't seem like it should be impossible to implement.

Björn