Ask for help about implementing double buffer in gui_win32.c

skywind3000

Jan 17, 2017, 2:10:26 AM1/17/17
to vim_dev
Recently, I am trying to implement a double buffer for gui_win32.c by:

1. rename s_hdc to s_hdc_real
2. creat a off-screen HDC named s_hdc, all the drawing from gui_win32.c should be redirected to it.
3. BitBlt from s_hdc to s_hdc_real after WndProc, the screen should be updated.

It works in most of time, but when I press CTRL+D to scroll down half a screen
I find only the bottom half of TextArea has been updated, the top half hasn't been updated yet, there are still old characters before CTRL+D on the top half.

I search all the reference of s_hdc and s_textArea but can not find any clue.

Can anybody figure out what's wrong here ?

Charles

Jan 18, 2017, 12:59:08 AM1/18/17
to vim_dev
Hi,

Maybe check that intel_gpu_workaround was called to s_hdc_real instead of s_hdc?

---