[win32][patch] Update src/po/*.mak

Ken Takata

Dec 27, 2015, 7:56:00 AM12/27/15
to vim_dev
Hi,

I found that the makefiles for Win32 under the src/po/ directory are old.
So I have updated them. Additionally I have imported Taro Muraoka's patch
from here: https://github.com/koron/vim-kaoriya-patches/blob/master/master/0101-po_install_all.diff

Now Make_mvc.mak and Make_ming.mak have 'install-all' target which installs
all translations. I have also updated the document.

Regards,
Ken Takata

update-po-makefiles.patch

Ken Takata

Dec 28, 2015, 6:25:26 AM12/28/15
to vim_dev
Hi,

My previous patch couldn't process ja.sjis.po and zh_CN.cp936.po.
But now Make_mvc.mak and Make_ming.mak can process them.
I had to set OLD_PO_FILE_INPUT and OLD_PO_FILE_OUTPUT variables.
I also added 'install-all' target to Make_cyg.mak for consistency.

Regards,
Ken Takata

update-po-makefiles.patch

Bram Moolenaar

Dec 29, 2015, 10:06:07 AM12/29/15
to Ken Takata, vim_dev
Thanks!

--
A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
Paul Erdos