Waiting processs in if_xxx got error with calling system().

mattn

Apr 18, 2012, 5:45:39 AM4/18/12
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

When start process and wait it using if_perl/if_python/if_ruby or etc, calling system() occur error.

For example: https://gist.github.com/2290573

See wait4pid() in os_unix.c:3729

wait4pid() is waiting child process with using 'wait(2)'. The 'wait(2)' don't be specified child process ID. So if another child process exit, SIGCHLD is occured. To avoid this error, it should used 'waitpid(2)'. Below is a patch.

https://gist.github.com/2412399

Please check and include.

Bram Moolenaar

Apr 18, 2012, 4:56:42 PM4/18/12
to mattn, vim...@googlegroups.com

Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

Thanks, I'll check it out later.

--
FATHER: We are here today to witness the union of two young people in the
joyful bond of the holy wedlock. Unfortunately, one of them, my son