Automatic filetype detection for .tt2 files

Lance Parsons

Apr 14, 2015, 9:44:08 AM4/14/15
to vim-...@googlegroups.com
I've installed the vim-perl plugin (using Vundle) and things seem to working in general. However, I noticed that when I load a *.tt2 file the filetype is not set in vim. If I issue :set filetype=tt2html the filetype is set correctly and I get syntax highlighting, etc. Should this be happening automatically, or is there something I should set in .vimrc for that myself. Thanks.

- Lance

Rob Hoelz

Apr 14, 2015, 9:59:47 AM4/14/15
to Lance Parsons, vim-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lance,

We don't have filetype detection for TT2 files in vim-perl; the header
of tt2.vim has instructions on how to enable it.

-Rob