Bugs beware: vim-perl is now in a new GitHub organization

Andy Lester

Oct 31, 2012, 11:31:29 PM10/31/12
to vim-...@googlegroups.com
I've created an organization for vim-perl. The vim-perl project is now the sole project of the vim-perl organization, but we can add others later, like if there are scripts that Perl people use that shouldn't ship with the core vim distro.

https://github.com/vim-perl/vim-perl

So, those of you wanting to help commit stuff and clean up issues, please send me your GitHub IDs and let's see what we can crank out!

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => an...@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance

Shlomi Fish

Nov 1, 2012, 7:23:11 AM11/1/12
to vim-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andy (and all),

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 22:31:29 -0500
Andy Lester <an...@petdance.com> wrote:

> I've created an organization for vim-perl. The vim-perl project is now the
> sole project of the vim-perl organization, but we can add others later, like
> if there are scripts that Perl people use that shouldn't ship with the core
> vim distro.
>
> https://github.com/vim-perl/vim-perl

Thanks for that.

> So, those of you wanting to help commit stuff and clean up issues, please
> send me your GitHub IDs and let's see what we can crank out!

You could add http://github.com/shlomif there if you are interested, but it's
not that critical. I can always clone the repository and send pull requests.

Regards,

Shlomi Fish