The Vim 7.4 Release Is Nigh!

Rob Hoelz

May 10, 2013, 3:44:08 AM5/10/13
to vim-...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/vim_announce/ZWWgK9aXQ2Y/IMObY8lBFm0J

Bram has requested that runtime file maintainers send him updated versions by the end of May.  I think we should endeavor to clean things up a bit, fix any large bugs, and send him a copy of the new files before the deadline.

-Rob

Rob Hoelz

May 10, 2013, 1:02:48 PM5/10/13
to vim-...@googlegroups.com
I've gone through the list of open issues, and moved the ones I feel are necessary into a "7.4 Preparation" milestone.  I then went through the list again and assigned each issue a priority label of High, Medium, or Low.  The assignments reflect my thoughts and opinions, so if you feel I miscategorized an issue, please let me know.

I've set the milestone's due date to 14 days from now; if we close 3 issues per day, we will meet that deadline!

-Rob