vim-covered - Devel::CoverX::Covered integration

Andreas Marienborg

Mar 19, 2013, 2:59:36 AM3/19/13
to vim-...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I hope it is ok to talk about other vim and perl related plugins here, if not, this will be my last time :)

https://github.com/omega/vim-covered

I took the code from Ovids[1] old post and turned it into a plugin (that is pathogen compatible).

I also added another function which will look at your current buffer and run tests depending on where you are, based on information from covered. It will pop this TAP up in a new buffer, with color highligthing of the tap.

Please let me know if you have any feedback or ideas,

--
Thanks
omega / Andreas

[1]: http://use.perl.org/use.perl.org/_Ovid/journal/36030.html

Andy Lester

Mar 19, 2013, 10:20:06 AM3/19/13
to vim-...@googlegroups.com

On Mar 19, 2013, at 1:59 AM, Andreas Marienborg <andreas.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please let me know if you have any feedback or ideas,

Are you just telling us about it?  Or are you talking about integrating it into vim-perl?

xoa

Andreas Marienborg

Mar 19, 2013, 9:27:20 PM3/19/13
to vim-...@googlegroups.com

On 19. mars 2013, at 21:20, Andy Lester <an...@petdance.com> wrote:

On Mar 19, 2013, at 1:59 AM, Andreas Marienborg <andreas.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please let me know if you have any feedback or ideas,

Are you just telling us about it?  Or are you talking about integrating it into vim-perl?

It was meant as information, but if you think it would fit within vim-perl, I can take a stab at integrating.

omega