Java software developer contract

Paul Gardner-Stephen

Apr 18, 2012, 1:40:02 AM4/18/12
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

At ServalProject.org we have funds for a developer for a few months to help us hit our 1.00 release of our open-source infrastructure-free communications software. Further work may or may not be available following that depending on what grants we manage to win.

If you have strong Java/Android skills, and ideally experience and passion for open-source or humanitarian endeavour, and would like to help us create this disruptive technology that will positively impact millions in need, we would like to hear from you.

The work will be based in Adelaide, Australia, although we are open to discussing a mix of on-site and remote work.

Send all enquiries to myself.

Dr. Paul Gardner-Stephen,
Founder Serval Project,
Shuttleworth Telecommunications Fellow,
Rural, Remote & Humanitarian Telecommunications Research Fellow, Flinders University.