audio conference on sof

vusumzi ndzengu

Aug 28, 2016, 12:13:43 AM8/28/16
to Village Telco Development Community
Hi All

I am bit curious and wonder if can able to make audio conference calls  based on softphones support and asterisk .

Regard
Vusi

T Gillett

Aug 29, 2016, 2:01:37 AM8/29/16
to village-telco-dev
Hi Vusi

This is not something that I have any experience with.

I suggest that you research how Asterisk handles conference calls to see whether all the required capabilities are included in the version supplied with OpenWrt that we are using in the SECN firmware.

I expect that if the Asterisk instance running on the Softphone Master has the required capability then the softphone extensions should be able to use it.

Regards
Terry