Busy Signal Calling Out With MP02 Phone

Adoss

Nov 26, 2014, 1:03:39 PM11/26/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
I have a number of MP02 Phones and all run the SECN-2_1-Alpha7 MP02 FXS 12.09.1 firmware. However, on one of them I get a busy signal each time I dial out from it to any of the other ones, although I receive calls and have clear audio when receiving. I have restored defaults and reloaded the firmware, but I still have the issue. I need some direction. Thanks.

T Gillett

Nov 26, 2014, 3:32:30 PM11/26/14
to village-telco-dev

Adoss

You need to determine whether it is a settings issue or a hardware issue.

A good way to do this is to take the MP in question and another and reflash them both.

Then change only the last octet of the IP address on the second one eg make it 21. Make no other changes to either unit.

Then see if you can make calls between them.

If the suspect MP still gets the busy signal then it will be a hardware issue.

Terry

On 27/11/2014 4:03 AM, "Adoss" <akin...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a number of MP02 Phones and all run the SECN-2_1-Alpha7 MP02 FXS 12.09.1 firmware. However, on one of them I get a busy signal each time I dial out from it to any of the other ones, although I receive calls and have clear audio when receiving. I have restored defaults and reloaded the firmware, but I still have the issue. I need some direction. Thanks.

T Gillett

Nov 26, 2014, 3:34:15 PM11/26/14
to village-telco-dev

And you need to make sure that the units under test are not meshed with your other network.