Cannot find Files to install Afrimesh Dashboard

Douglas Keari

Jun 9, 2014, 10:20:11 PM6/9/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm trying to install Villagetelco on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS SErver using the MP01 Administrator Manual Version 1.0, 2010-12-27. I cannot carryout steps 2  and 3. Step 2 is saying not all files are installed while for step 3 I cannot locate this files or directory that is specified: "http://download/villagetelco.org/vte/afrimesh/954/vis-i386-lucid.

I would very much appreciate some help :)

Chrs,

Douglas

liz

Jun 10, 2014, 9:38:13 AM6/10/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
hey Douglas,

try to check them here:

http://www.7degrees.co.za/afrimesh/r954/

if you looking for the visualization server.

---
Liz

liz

Jun 10, 2014, 9:41:48 AM6/10/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com

server files, i meant.

---
Liz

Vusumzi Ndzengu

Jul 27, 2014, 1:58:27 PM7/27/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All Liz can i set the afrimesh using the nanostation m2? and since secn firmware is geographic limited what can it go far 1km?