Minstrel logs in the MP02

Carlos Rey-Moreno

Oct 7, 2016, 12:08:32 PM10/7/16
to village-telco-dev, Francisco Javier Simó Reigadas, Andrei Buciulea
Hi all, I was wondering if someone could point in the direction to where to find the Minstre logs in the MP02. Minstrel is the mechanism in charged of automatically choosing the rate each MP uses with each of their neighbors. For the MP01, with madwifi, I knew where to find them, but with the transition to ath9k in the MP02 I can't find them anymore.

Javier and Andrei, cc'ed, are interested on comparing its results with those of Minstrel Blues [1]

Thanks in advance,

carlos

[1] https://github.com/thuehn/Minstrel-Blues

--
Carlos Rey-Moreno, PhD
PostDoctoral Fellow University of the Western Cape

T Gillett

Oct 7, 2016, 3:00:47 PM10/7/16
to village-telco-dev

Hi Carlos