three of the MeshPotato 2.0 can be shipped to you for free

Sjur Eivind Usken

Sep 2, 2015, 1:45:59 PM9/2/15
to village-...@googlegroups.com
hi,

Following up Robin on his and got 3 of the MeshPotato 2 here.

if someone wants it, I can ship it for free to most of Europe.

It has been used for two master degrees in one of the universities here.

cheers
sjur

phakamani mavela

Sep 3, 2015, 8:58:38 PM9/3/15
to Village Telco Development Community
Hey sjur,

I'm in cape town, South Africa. What would it take for me to get a hold of the MP2.0's you are giving away?

Cheers
Pk

Sjur Eivind Usken

Sep 4, 2015, 8:36:43 AM9/4/15
to village-...@googlegroups.com

I think it would be cheaper to either order them directly or if someone has it locally.

B Schulte

Oct 6, 2015, 7:42:40 AM10/6/15
to Village Telco Development Community
We are putting up free WiFi for the influx of refugees arriving at Island of Lesvos, Greece.  Do you still have these?

Thanks

Bruce Schulte

Sjur Eivind Usken

Oct 6, 2015, 8:00:12 AM10/6/15
to village-...@googlegroups.com
I was going to ship them to Germany, but give me an address and I can ship them (and let me know what else equipment you need!)

regards
sjur

vennlig hilsen
Sjur Eivind Usken
+47 96999902

T Gillett

Oct 6, 2015, 6:16:48 PM10/6/15
to village-telco-dev
Hi Bruce

Just wondering how you are planning to use these devices - just as simple Access Points or in a mesh network?

Regards
Terry