no internet access wan port disabled

Vusumzi Ndzengu

Aug 17, 2016, 6:44:31 AM8/17/16
to Village Telco Development Community
Hi All
i have reflashed my nanostation which acts as server for other picostations. I clicked on on advance tab then wan tab. by default wan port is disable i ticked changed WAN but when i click save a secondary IP is requested  under static network settings. dhcp is not enabled. i am using secn 3.

Regards
Vusi

T Gillett

Aug 18, 2016, 1:54:18 AM8/18/16
to village-telco-dev
Hi Vusi

The WAN secondary IP should be set to 10.0.1.20 by default.
You can enter this value (or any other legitimate IP address) in the WAN screen and it will save OK.

There was a bug in the UBNT code that caused the value not to be displayed. This was fixed on 23 July and should be included in the GA02.3 release posted on 24 July at this page of the VT Downloads site:

Is this the version of firmware that you are using?

Regards
Terry

Vusumzi Ndzengu

Aug 18, 2016, 4:08:28 AM8/18/16