Source code for MP2 SECN 2.0 firmware?

Darkneece

Dec 12, 2014, 1:06:54 AM12/12/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have bought a MP2 phone ATA and want to do some change on it. Does anyone know that where can I obtain the source code of the 2.0 firmware?

Song, Stephen

Dec 12, 2014, 9:46:06 AM12/12/14
to Village Telco Dev
Hi,

Sorry we have been slow with this.  We've been negotiating with Silicon Labs to allow us to release their code as part of the repository but they have proven pretty inflexible on this.  We are going to release the full code very shortly but with the Silicon Labs code compiled as a binary object.  You'll still be able to build and hack the firmware but not their proprietary driver code for the FXS subsystem.  If you do need access to this code, you can apply to sign an NDA with Silicon Labs and then gain access to it.

Give us a few days and we'll have the code up for you to hack on.

Cheers... Steve

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 2:06 AM, Darkneece <dark...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have bought a MP2 phone ATA and want to do some change on it. Does anyone know that where can I obtain the source code of the 2.0 firmware?

Darkneece

Dec 12, 2014, 12:43:27 PM12/12/14
to village-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for replying. Looking forward for the release.

Regards!

T Gillett

Dec 12, 2014, 2:41:15 PM12/12/14
to village-telco-dev
The SECN code is on Github at:

For the MP02-Phone version you need the "secn_2.1" branch:

As Steve has mentioned, we are not permitted to release the SiLabs source code in this way, so that code is missing from the branch until we get an agreement in place to release it in a binary form.

If the changes you are wanting to make are not within the code that directly controls the SLIC, then the base code in the secn_2.1 branch may be of use to you to develop a patch.

If you do develop changes to the code, please consider making them available to the wider VT community in the Open Source spirit of the project.