Fwd: JUGS Invited to EclipseCon

Paul Hill

Jan 16, 2015, 12:38:49 PM1/16/15
to vi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Vancouver Island JUG Members,

EclipseCon 2015 will be held in San Francisco from March 9-12, 2015. We are offering the Vancouver Island JUG members an extra $100 off the regular registration price! The discount code is JUGVA. If you register before February 2, the price for the 4 day conference is $900.

EclipseCon is a great opportunity to learn about the latest Eclipse technologies. This year the conference will focus on Eclipse 4, Eclipse RCP, OSGi, Java and JavaScript development, modeling, cloud development and more! The complete agenda is available here.

We would also like to offer all JUG leaders a free All-Access pass to the conference. If you would like to attend please let me know and I can arrange for your registration.

Regards,
_______________________

Roxanne Joncas

Eclipse Foundation
613-224-9461 x241
EclipseCon 2015

Manfred Moser

Jan 16, 2015, 5:12:15 PM1/16/15
to Paul Hill, vi...@googlegroups.com
I would love to go and present about Maven with Jason ... alas no time ;-)

But I will make it to this weeks meeting and I promise to present something. Minecraft modding anyone interested?

manfred

Paul Hill

Jan 16, 2015, 5:29:34 PM1/16/15
to Manfred Moser, vi...@googlegroups.com
Yeah dude, sounds great :-)

Ian Bull

Jan 16, 2015, 6:21:14 PM1/16/15
to Paul Hill, Manfred Moser, vi...@googlegroups.com
Jason is coming to talk about Maven [1] and there are some talks on the community effort for Android Development on Eclipse [2]. It would be great to hear about Maven and Android, but maybe next year :-).

Should be a great conference. Let me know if anyone else is going and we can meet up for a beer.

On Fri Jan 16 2015 at 2:29:34 PM Paul Hill <pa...@vijug.org> wrote:
Yeah dude, sounds great :-)

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Paul Hill <pa...@vijug.org> wrote:
Dear Vancouver Island JUG Members,

EclipseCon 2015 will be held in San Francisco from March 9-12, 2015. We are offering the Vancouver Island JUG members an extra $100 off the regular registration price! The discount code is JUGVA. If you register before February 2, the price for the 4 day conference is $900.

EclipseCon is a great opportunity to learn about the latest Eclipse technologies. This year the conference will focus on Eclipse 4, Eclipse RCP, OSGi, Java and JavaScript development, modeling, cloud development and more! The complete agenda is available here.

We would also like to offer all JUG leaders a free All-Access pass to the conference. If you would like to attend please let me know and I can arrange for your registration.

Regards,

Manfred Moser

Jan 16, 2015, 6:23:20 PM1/16/15
to Ian Bull, Paul Hill, vi...@googlegroups.com
I can definitely talk about what is going on in the Maven and Android world as well.

manfred