JCP JUG event coming soon :-)

Paul Hill

Jul 14, 2015, 9:26:43 PM7/14/15
to vi...@googlegroups.com

Manfred Moser

Jul 14, 2015, 10:49:01 PM7/14/15
to vi...@googlegroups.com
And unfortunately I wont be making it.

I will be attending the community leadership summit, OSCON4Kids and OSCON and present as well..

I can present about this all in an August or September meeting (depending on date).

And btw. I posted about the JCP meeting on the vijug.org site as well.

And maybe I can also do a dry run of my JavaOne presentation some time later in autumn..

Manfred

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 6:26 PM, Paul Hill <paul.wil...@gmail.com> wrote:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/the-jcp-with-heather-vancura-registration-16707692157

Paul Hill

Jul 21, 2015, 10:45:59 AM7/21/15
to vi...@googlegroups.com
It's on like donkey kong.
See you there.

:-)

Manfred Moser

Jul 21, 2015, 12:20:01 PM7/21/15
to Paul Hill, vi...@googlegroups.com
Definitely. So far OSCON has been good. Sitting in a cryptography 101 workshop from rackspace at the moment.

And I bumped into Heather on the weekend here as well.

manfred

Manfred Moser

Aug 10, 2015, 6:21:50 PM8/10/15
to Paul Hill, vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

OSCON was a great event. You can read more about it on my site and the linked posts.

How about we have a meeting sometime in the week 24th to 28th?

I can present and bring some tshirt and stickers as well.

manfred

Paul Hill

Aug 11, 2015, 12:45:52 PM8/11/15
to Manfred Moser, vi...@googlegroups.com