eHealth Java App Contract Up For Bid

Robert Prinz

Feb 25, 2014, 12:52:51 PM2/25/14
to vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I've had a couple of software development groups (Smart Pager, AppLocation Systems) mention this mailing list might be a good place to post a Java development contract my company has put out for bid right now. It's about 2 - 3 months worth of full-time work for a small team of Java developers. The company is eMedica Technologies and we're looking to take a basic eHealth Java app from prototype to minimum viable product. If you're a Java developer with some experience using hasing algorithms/encryption and XML and would like to know more, we'd be happy to receive your reply.