Code for the spring boot demo

Cory Sanoy

Feb 26, 2015, 2:19:26 PM2/26/15
to vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

A couple attendees asked me to post the code for the boot demo last night.

You can find it here:

I posted the resulting code from the demo which you can download and build for yourself.

I also included the instructions on how build the write the code.

If anyone has any questions about this or if they’d like more information feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Cory

Paul Hill

Feb 26, 2015, 2:44:10 PM2/26/15
to Cory Sanoy, vi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the demo Corey :-)

varek

Feb 26, 2015, 3:52:04 PM2/26/15
to Cory Sanoy, vi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks again Cory!  Really enjoyed the demo.

Varek
var...@gmail.com

life, n: The whim of several billion cells to be you for a while.
                  - unknown