Crazy ... 12 years..

Manfred Moser

Mar 27, 2017, 6:11:04 PM3/27/17
to Vancouver Island Java User Group VIJUG
Wow... can you imagine.. VIJUG has been around for 12 years now? Not bad eh... we have been a lot more quiet in recent years but nothing stops us from picking up the pace .. or happily go as we are.

In either case.. anyone interested to speak or just to hang out and exchange geekery in the next weeks some time?

I could e.g. talk about my work with http://oneops.com or about using Jekyll and markdown for documentation..

manfred

Fieran Mason-Blakley

Mar 27, 2017, 6:15:34 PM3/27/17
to Manfred Moser, Vancouver Island Java User Group VIJUG
sounds great Manfred --- I haven't been out to a JUG for a jug in a while :)

Fieran

Ian Frazer

Mar 28, 2017, 1:41:59 AM3/28/17
to Fieran Mason-Blakley, Manfred Moser, Vancouver Island Java User Group VIJUG

Same.  Always up for a drink and appie downtown after work…

Ian

C:250-514-7462