Hi

Paul Hill

Oct 19, 2015, 12:00:06 PM10/19/15
to vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

It's been a while hasn't it. My bad, I've been busy.
So I'd like to set up another JUG. Anyone out there got any cool stuff they would like to showcase? I'd love to have a speaker. Failing that I'll have to do a talk about stream processing at xMatters. So raise your hand if you have some cool stuff.

Don't forget to vote!

:-)
-Paul Hill

Manfred Moser

Nov 2, 2015, 6:10:31 PM11/2/15
to Paul Hill, vi...@googlegroups.com
I can demo my presentation from JavaOne about latest developments in the Maven ecosystem including replicated copies of Central in the Google cloud.

Paul Hill

Nov 2, 2015, 6:49:52 PM11/2/15
to Manfred Moser, vi...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone want to host the JUG?