Come to JavaOne with me

Manfred Moser

Jun 30, 2014, 12:35:07 AM6/30/14
to vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

I will be going down to JavaOne again this year and have organized the user group discount for you all. The discount is a total of 200$ and with the early bird discount valid until the end of the month you could get the flight ticket for the difference. There is a lot of cool stuff going on again at JavaOne this year and there is LOTS to learn. A bit of a first glimpse is available from the blog post on our site

and of course more on the actual Java One site.

So .. are you going to join me? Make sure to contact me for the discount code before you book tomorrow!

manfred

Mark Robinson

Sep 27, 2014, 11:33:38 PM9/27/14
to Manfred Moser, vi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone,

If you're in town (SF) for JavaOne let me know and we'll grab a beer
at one of the good non-touristy places.

Mark