Next JUG

Paul Hill

Apr 24, 2014, 11:17:20 PM4/24/14
to vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Anyone got anything they would like to discuss at the next JUG?
I'll set up a pub night shortly if nobody is looking to present.

Also I've been invited to speak at QCon NYC: https://qconnewyork.com/presentation/all-your-api-are-belong-us :-)

Paul Hill

Apr 24, 2014, 11:19:52 PM4/24/14
to vi...@googlegroups.com
Also I've finally found the time to write a little about our ReST architecture.

Comments welcome :-)

Ian Bull

Apr 25, 2014, 3:47:01 PM4/25/14
to Paul Hill, Vancouver Island Java User Group VIJUG
When are we thinking of having the next Jug. I could talk a bit about the Gerrit review system [0]? I gave a presentation on writing plugins for Gerrit at EclipseCon this year, or I could just give a general introduction to it? Java 8 would also be something worth discussing -- I've been going through the exercises in [1], and even just a hack session on some of them might be fun.

Cheers,
Ian

Cheers,
Ian

R. Ian Bull, PhD
Software Developer, EclipseSource
https://twitter.com/irbull
http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/author/irbull/

Paul Hill

Apr 25, 2014, 4:13:24 PM4/25/14
to Ian Bull, Vancouver Island Java User Group VIJUG
Sounds great, when works for you?