JUG

Paul Hill

Mar 19, 2016, 11:20:51 AM3/19/16
to vi...@googlegroups.com
I think it's time for another JUG meeting!
I've got some enterprise scale Java micro service hotness at xMatters to talk about (yes a JUG about Java!).
If anyone has any lightning talks they would like to do let me know.
I'm thinking Thursday 24th March @ xMatters on Fort St. Does that work for folks?

-Paul

mel

Mar 19, 2016, 10:15:22 PM3/19/16
to Paul Hill, vi...@googlegroups.com
Aw, I'll be at culinaire that night :(

-Mel

-Paul

Paul Hill

Mar 20, 2016, 12:50:13 PM3/20/16
to vi...@googlegroups.com
24th March being before a long weekend counts a lot of folks out.
How does Thursday 31st March work for folks?

Manfred Moser

Mar 21, 2016, 12:24:30 AM3/21/16
to Paul Hill, vi...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me. I can chat a bit about Nexus Repository Manager 3 coming out this month..

varek

Mar 21, 2016, 12:52:29 PM3/21/16
to Manfred Moser, Paul Hill, vi...@googlegroups.com
That could work.  Both talks sound interesting!

What time?
--

Varek
var...@gmail.com

life, n: The whim of several billion cells to be you for a while.
                  - unknown

mel

Mar 21, 2016, 8:23:00 PM3/21/16
to varek, Manfred Moser, Paul Hill, vi...@googlegroups.com
The 31st works for me.

Ian Frazer

Mar 21, 2016, 8:53:54 PM3/21/16
to mel, varek, Manfred Moser, Paul Hill, vi...@googlegroups.com

I’m in an all-day course that day, in Van.

Ian Frazer