Sept JUG

Paul Hill

Aug 29, 2013, 12:34:35 PM8/29/13
to vi...@googlegroups.com
Summer seems to be winding down.
Time for a JUG me-thinks.
How does 6pm, Thursday Sept 29th grab everyone?
KIXEYE offices, 31 Bastion Sq.
As always we will have a speaker or two and then retire to one of the fine local taverns for beer and geekery.

If you have something you'd like to present just let me know. Anyone is welcome to talk on any technology topic. I'm just going to fill the space with API design babble if you don't.

:-)
Paul

Jacques Putter

Aug 29, 2013, 12:39:43 PM8/29/13
to Paul Hill, vi...@googlegroups.com
September 26th?  Anyway, API design babble would be good.

Jacques Putter
email: jacques...@gmail.com
phone: 250-896-6503

Paul

Paul Hill

Aug 29, 2013, 12:42:13 PM8/29/13
to Jacques Putter, vi...@googlegroups.com
Oops, yeah. Make that Thurs Sept 26th.

-Paul Hill

Paul Hill

Aug 29, 2013, 12:44:40 PM8/29/13
to Jacques Putter, vi...@googlegroups.com
Oh hang on, thought I'd got the date wrong there. Maybe 26th but let's see if Sept 19th works for folks.

-Paul

Paul Hill

Aug 30, 2013, 11:06:13 PM8/30/13
to Jacques Putter, vi...@googlegroups.com
The JUG will be Monday 23rd Sept.
And I have a special guest lined up to speak.
This will be a good one.

:-)

Paul Hill

Aug 31, 2013, 3:18:10 AM8/31/13
to vi...@googlegroups.com
Check out the September JUG!

Randy Shoup

Everything I Learned About Scaling Online Games I Learned at Google and eBay

http://vijug-sept-2013-eac2.eventbrite.ca/

:-)
Paul

Manfred Moser

Sep 5, 2013, 12:13:25 PM9/5/13
to Paul Hill, vi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for organizing this Paul. Should be awesome. I will definitely be there..

manfred

Paul Hill

Sep 5, 2013, 12:41:21 PM9/5/13
to Manfred Moser, vi...@googlegroups.com
Yeah it should be pretty badass.
Randy has mad chops for tech at scale.
I looks like we'll sell out this meeting, tickets are going fast.
Free food and refreshments :-) can't beat that.
Bring your techie friends of any stripe, this one isn't Java specific.