About the Vibe Streamer Google Group

Vibe Streamer

Nov 20, 2012, 3:23:35 AM11/20/12
to vibest...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Since there haven't been much activity from my part regarding any further development of Vibe Streamer, and because there isn't much activity on the forum either, I've decided to archive the forum and move any further discussions regarding Vibe Streamer to this Google Group.

Vibe Streamer is released open source under the GPLv3 license and the full source code is available at GitHub. I'll keep my eyes open on this group, and I will do my best to support anyone who might have an interest in further developing or contributing to Vibe Streamer.

Official Vibe Streamer website: www.vibestreamer.com
GitHub repository: http://www.github.com/versionstudio/vibestreamer

Kind regards
Erik Nilsson / Vibe Streamer Author