A feature to stream client via HTTP URL

Eitan

Dec 30, 2017, 11:32:43 AM12/30/17
to Vibe Streamer
Hello,
I wish to be albe to use a media client (software like VLC, MediaMonkey or Windows Media Player, or hardware like Sangean WFR-28, http://www.sangean.com/products/product.asp?mid=123&cid=2) to listen to a stream of my Vibe Stream via a HTTP URL. They don't need a web gui, just one URL that will NOT load to the client the full list of songs URL, as it can overload the client, but the client will use only one, constant URL which will play only one song at a time and manage the shuffle and repeat.
Can you add such feature?

Until now I struggled to find a way to do this with a freeware and couldn't.
The closes I got was with Icecast2 and mixxx but still clients can't fetch the music...