External mp3 database | avoiding login page

Aloysius Abreo

May 18, 2014, 3:01:58 PM5/18/14
to vibest...@googlegroups.com
I have to questions: is it possible to index an external mp3 database. Something like from another ip who is sharing some content so that when the users browse the content, all content is displayed. Is this possible? If not any other places/ softwares where i can look into to try and make this happen
Also, is is possible to avoid the login page altogether? simply provide a separate login for the admin. Else is it possible to make something on the lines of the user creating a new account and that automatically getting updated in the user database.??

Aloysius Abreo

Sep 28, 2014, 6:12:27 AM9/28/14
to vibest...@googlegroups.com
Is this group still active?? Can anyone help me out? This software could actually go up against softwares like Dc++

Erik Berkun-Drevnig

Dec 11, 2014, 6:20:49 PM12/11/14
to vibest...@googlegroups.com
Shared how? I have it working to share my music folder which is on a separate server running Samba.