Is this forum still Active? Looking for skin packages

bob

Sep 9, 2014, 4:02:22 PM9/9/14
to vibest...@googlegroups.com
Man, I looked all over the net for an easy to use & set up program that listeners of my station could use to stream my playlist on demand & this nifty lil program is the best I found & serves my needs perfectly but pretty boring to look at & wondering if there are any skin packages for it. If this forum is still active, hope to get a reply

siit

Sep 10, 2014, 12:58:06 AM9/10/14
to vibest...@googlegroups.com
Hi bob,

I don't believe there are any skins for the latest versions of Vibe Streamer. There is an old guide on how to create your own skins in the archive, but it requires some technical skills: http://www.vibestreamer.com/forum/5/t-784.html

Kind regards
Erik Nilsson

bob

Sep 10, 2014, 8:27:35 PM9/10/14
to vibest...@googlegroups.com
I was able to modify the style codes to come up with a more polished look for vibe streamer, couldn't figure out where some of the codes were that I wanted to modify but overall it came out pretty good & glad to send the mods to anyone that would like to see it but be sure to save copies of the original code if it's not to your liking

bob

Sep 10, 2014, 10:14:25 PM9/10/14
to vibest...@googlegroups.com
Just came to mind to create a link to see the skin I created for vibe streamer. See it here @ http://99.38.185.127:7000/vibestreamerskin.jpg