Vibe Streamer Live?

Mosw Avalos

Mar 14, 2016, 2:06:41 PM3/14/16
to Vibe Streamer
Dear all, I have a question
I need to make a Playlist, and this playlist will be played by me, but I need that my friends listen at same time my playlist. Is this possible in Vibe Streamer?
Please help me

Rgds
Melbin Avalos

Squires

Jan 13, 2017, 7:45:42 AM1/13/17
to Vibe Streamer
Melbin,

Vibe Streamer works in the same way as youtube in terms of dishing out content, you can all use the same user to login (assuming you have not configured the user to restrict multiple logins) to play the same playlist. Then you could all click play at the same time, however each session is unique and as such you would not be able to click on pause on one computer and have it pause on the other computers. Vibe streamer is just a way to have a private music library accessible from any where or just your local network.

I'm not aware of any live streaming capability within vibe streamer itself.

Hope this helps!

Squires