Epson FX 2175 FX2170 driver for linux

rakesh kumar

May 15, 2013, 8:06:13 AM5/15/13
to vglug, cglug
Hi guys

I want to install Epson  Dot matrix FX2170-75 model Driver for Linux can anybody help me
or provide best solution to get driver
thanks

Rakesh Kumar
Technical Consultant
Contact No:- +919560024793
Techgrills Systems Pvt. Ltd.
forms.vrditservices.com
www.techgrills.com

Vipul Patel

May 16, 2013, 2:21:39 AM5/16/13
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rakesh,

There is no specific drivers for Epson Dot Matrix FX2170-75 for Linux. If u can find linux drivers from this site http://www.openprinting.org/printers.

But as per my opinion Please install Epson Dot Matrix Printer as Text Only Printer in what ever linux distro u used. It works perfectly on that.

As per my six months hard work. Finally , I found this solution. We have Lq -2090 printers , all are working fine stand alone as well as in network on Fedora 13.

Regards

Vipul Patel

RHCE - Ahmedabad

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

rakesh kumar

May 16, 2013, 10:32:28 AM5/16/13
to vg...@googlegroups.com

Hey thanks for your view , I have perfectly install that printer on my linux disro by using epsion 24 pin

Thanks