Problem with Vexflow on a local host (XAMPP)

Ken Cory

May 11, 2015, 10:30:54 AM5/11/15
to vex...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

New here, and very much interested in using VexFlow as a programmer. I'd like to develop apps with it in a local host. But there's just one problem...

I can view the VexFlow tutorial and other articles online, but when viewing it served from my local host, I see everything except the musical notation. I've attached an example. It's the same in all of my browsers.

I upgraded XAMPP to 5.5.24 to see if that would fix it. No luck.

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium SP 1, XAMPP 5.5.24, Firefox 37.0.2, and I'm using the source code for the VexFlow tutorial as downloaded from the vexflow.com website. I'm pretty sure the problem is with XAMPP.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ken

vexflow-example.JPG

Ken Cory

May 11, 2015, 11:45:04 AM5/11/15
to vex...@googlegroups.com
Ah, I think I have to download some resources from VexFlow.com.

Ken