Setup in android-studio using WebView

Richard Downing

May 22, 2016, 4:45:50 PM5/22/16
to vexflow
I don't understand what is needed to setup VexTab for use with android-studio and WebView  Does one just copy vextab-div.js and vextab.css into the assets folder?  But there are many online references in the vextab-div.js file.  Does one have to be online to use it.  The intent is to create an app that can be used on Android phones.

Any help appreciated.

Mohit Muthanna Cheppudira

May 23, 2016, 8:13:37 AM5/23/16
to vexflow
Vexflow needs no external dependencies. Vextab needs jquery and underscore.js (or lodash.) You can use local copies of them -- no need to be online.

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Richard Downing <rvdo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't understand what is needed to setup VexTab for use with android-studio and WebView  Does one just copy vextab-div.js and vextab.css into the assets folder?  But there are many online references in the vextab-div.js file.  Does one have to be online to use it.  The intent is to create an app that can be used on Android phones.

Any help appreciated.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vexflow" group.

Mohit Muthanna [mohit (at) muthanna (uhuh) com]
Message has been deleted

Richard Downing

May 23, 2016, 5:39:02 PM5/23/16
to vexflow
Ok, it seems I was doing something dumb but have it figured out now.  Thanks for the help.