Beamed rests

John Watson

Sep 27, 2016, 3:46:32 AM9/27/16
to vexflow

I notice that VexTab auto-beaming attaches notes to rests.  For example,

stave notation=true clef=treble key=C time=4/4

notes | :8 C/5 :8 ## :8 ## :8 D/5

produces:

Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a workaround?  Or should I raise an issue?

Mohit Muthanna Cheppudira

Sep 27, 2016, 10:18:12 AM9/27/16
to vexflow
You can use 'options beam-rests=false' to disable beaming on rests.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vexflow" group.

Mohit Muthanna [mohit (at) muthanna (uhuh) com]

John Watson