Introducing web-based (using VexFlow) MusicXML viewer

Taehoon Moon

Aug 29, 2016, 5:52:33 AM8/29/16
to vexflow
Hello!

I've recently launched MusicXML viewer service, "Symphonist"

https://symphonist.net

You can upload your MusicXML scores and view with desktop or mobile browsers. (You can preview with some samples)
It provides 4 types of layout reflow supports and zoom level adjusting feature.

I'm very glad to announce this, because I've started using VexFlow since 2012 and Symphonist is actually the first product I published, there were a lot of trials and errors... :)

Please try and welcome for any kind of feedbacks!

Thanks!!
- Taehoon

Mohit Muthanna Cheppudira

Aug 29, 2016, 6:43:17 AM8/29/16
to vexflow
Congratulations Taehoon, great job! Is it possible to see some demos without registering?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vexflow" group.

Mohit Muthanna [mohit (at) muthanna (uhuh) com]

Taehoon Moon

Aug 29, 2016, 6:50:59 AM8/29/16
to vexflow, mo...@muthanna.com
There are sample scores to try, but currently it's only possible to see after registering.
Thanks!

2016년 8월 29일 월요일 오후 7시 43분 17초 UTC+9, Mohit Muthanna Cheppudira 님의 말: