uTheory.com -- theory pedagogy w/ VexFlow

Gregory Ristow

Sep 7, 2016, 11:37:10 PM9/7/16
to vexflow
Hi All,

Just wanted to share the launch of uTheory.com, a music theory/rhythm/ear training pedagogy site built with VexFlow. I'd love any feedback suggestions you have on the site!

Now that this is launched, maybe I'll have time to contribute to the VexFlow codebase again! (Or at least catch up on the amazing work Cyril & Mohit have been doing lately.)

Greg

Mohit Muthanna Cheppudira

Sep 8, 2016, 10:21:05 AM9/8/16
to vexflow
Congratulations! Looks really good.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vexflow" group.

Mohit Muthanna [mohit (at) muthanna (uhuh) com]

Michael Scott Cuthbert

Sep 8, 2016, 12:38:33 PM9/8/16
to vex...@googlegroups.com
Very cool, Greg!  A great range of skills included. - M

Michael Scott Cuthbert

Associate Professor of Music, MIT                +1 (413) 575-6024
cuth...@mit.edu                           http://www.trecento.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vexflow" group.