Experiment in music composition

Dani

Apr 7, 2015, 8:08:00 AM4/7/15
to vex...@googlegroups.com
Hello to all,

in the context of the european project PRAISE, we have used Vexflow to develop a lead sheet editor oriented to collaboration between users. With our editor one can suggest a modification on someone else's composition in specific parts of the score. (there is a demo video in the link below)

Currently we are running an experiment to assess the impact of peer-feedback on the quality of a music composition.

The experiment consists on writing a short composition (8 bars), then suggesting changes in someone else's composition and finally reconsidering one's own composition and trying to improve it.

All the rights of the short composition belong to the participant. This is a research experiment with no commercial purposes.

I encourage you to participate. There is a Sony Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact prize drawing for those who finish the experiment. Here is the link to participate, with all the information (including an explanatory video).